Paris Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Foreign office, Bildungsurlaub.
Accent Français is a French language Institute created in 1998, recognised by the French Ministry of Education, the Fle.fr quality label, and the Paris Chamber of Commerce. Our school is located in Montpellier south of France, on the Mediterranean coast.
Accent Francais has the most central location in town and welcomes students in a 19th Century building of the historical area with modern facilities: a resource center open all day long, free access to computers with internet and WIFI, study room, students kitchen, tourism information.
Our students are coming from more than 60 different countries every year and can stay with us from one week to several months.
Accent Français guarantees highly competitive prices and a high standard of education, while offering a wide range of courses and activities for all needs: general French courses, exams preparation, business French, medical French, French and cooking, local wine discovery, internship placements, group packages, vary rich and fun activity program,etc.
Our experienced and friendly staff pay personal attention to the welfare of each of our students and make sure that each of them is fully satisfied.
School facilities description
• A privileged location: in a building of traditionnal architecture, in the heart of Montpellier with numerous restaurants, sunny terrasses, shops, cinemas, etc... 2 min. walk from train station, tram, buses and within easy reach of accommodations.
• Carefully chosen accommodation options (Host families, Studios, Hotels, Student residences…).
• Exam preparation: TEF, Delf, Dalf, CCIP, first certificate, Abitur...
• Small groups 8 students maxi (10 in summer).
• Stimulating and interactive methods.
• Friendly and attentive teachers concerned with your specific needs and progress.
• Excursions and extra curricular activities: to discover our region, French and Mediterranean culture: wine tasting ateliers, cheese tasting, cooking lessons, cultural events and workshops, visits, etc...
• A warm and efficient service: to find the most appropriate course and accommodation and assist students during the stay.
• A library with with computers and Free internet access, newspapers, drinks and snacks, books and DVD.
Au pair program
Courses for Academic purposes
Courses for Business/Executives
Courses for Specific purposes
Courses Plus (sport, culture etc.)
Examination preparation courses
General and Intensive courses
High school preparation courses
Language immersion at teacher's home
One to one courses
Summer or camp programs
Teacher training programs
University Foundation/Access courses
Vacation courses for adults
Vacation courses for young learners
Work experience programs
Courses description and prices
You can choose among a large variety of courses according to your goals and the time available to you: from 20 to 30 lessons per week. A program of cultural activities and excursions is available all year round.
Courses all year-round, fees from 150 euros/week
Certificates & exams preparation
Delf, Dalf, CCIP exams, Abitur, A level, First certificate ….
Student nationalities, average age & average number per class
60 different nationalities, average age: 25/30. We also offer specific courses for 50+.
7 students/class, 5 levels all year-round (from A1 to C1).
Accent Français has developed an effective and original teaching method based on 6 points to ensure you have a productive stay and rapid progress:
- Small study groups from 3 to 10 students.
- 2 teachers per class: offering different teaching methods and of course different French Accent!
- All teachers at Accent Français are French native speakers, qualified with a special university degree to teach French as a foreign language.
- Focus on practical communication: Students will directly improve the lesson through oral training, conversation in real life situation, role games, recordings and pronunciation.
- Lively and effective teaching methods.
- Respect of the European levels: All classes, level tests and certificates are organized according to the Common Reference Framework for Language Learning (European passport from level A1 to C2).
We will provide you on arrival with the program of activities and excursions we offer:
- Guided tour of Montpellier is offered every first Monday of the month to introduce you to the main spots of the city.
- French movie at school once a week.
- Cultural workshops for an informal way to improve your fluency through out French songs, theatre, phonetics, etc...
- Social activities with our coordinator (cafés, restaurants, cinema, music shows etc.).
- Special evenings for picnics, barbecue parties, etc...
- Tasting of various French typical produces: We take you to meet local producers in their working environment (visit and tasting to discover wines “au chateau”, cheeses, chocolates, breads, etc...).
- Cities excursions : Nîmes and Roman pont du Gard, middle age Carcassonne, Avignon and Palais des Papes, Marseille and the château d’If, Arles and its typical provence market, Roquefort and its famous cheese cellars.
- Outdoor excursions : beaches of Camargue, canoeing on the rivers, hiking in the Cévennes mountains, etc...
At teacher's home
Courses without accomodation
Facilities for disabled students
Elevator available for classroom access
Airport / Station transfer
By plane: The international airport Montpellier-Méditerrannée is located about 7 km from the city centre.
The train station “gare St Roch” is located in the city centre, 2 min walk from the school Accent Français and is connected to main public transportation
We offer visa support.
You need be logged in to read the full review
Posted by Mylanguagetravel . (France)
on February 2009 - France
Be the first to review Accent Francais!