EC LONDON COVENT GARDEN 30+
English Courses in London, England
About EC LONDON COVENT GARDEN 30+
Designed for students over the age of 30, EC Covent Garden 30+ is a unique school for learning English. It offers students the opportunity to study with peers from around the world of a similar age while enjoying the cultural richness of London.
Covent Garden is renowned for its central positioning in London and the surrounding theatres, restaurants, markets, nightlife and regular street performances. EC Covent Garden 30+ is ideal for more mature students; we recommend EC London for students younger than 30.
Enjoy a night out with new friends at one of the many fashionable and popular bars, clubs or restaurants. You’ll have a hard time choosing which ones to visit first. If you prefer something more cultural, world famous museums like the British Museum, Natural History Museum and Tate Modern Gallery are all nearby and offer free entrance. Shoppers are also guaranteed not to be disappointed with the range of elegant and trendy boutiques along Oxford Street, which is renowned for its selection of stores.
How to get there
Airport transfers are available upon request and may be shared by two students if they are staying at the same address. Travel time is as follows:
- Stansted Airport to London Liverpool Street Station – 1 hour (train)
- Luton Airport to London St. Pancras Station – 40 minutes (train)
- Heathrow Airport to London Victoria Gatwick – 1 hour (London Underground)
- Heathrow Airport to London King’s Cross Station – 30 minutes (train)
- London City Airport to Liverpool Street Station – 30 minutes (shuttle bus)