INSTITUT LINGUISTIQUE ADENET
French Courses in Montpellier, France
About INSTITUT LINGUISTIQUE ADENET
The Institut Linguistique Adenet, founded in 1998, is Montpellier’s leading language school and only school in Montpellier recognised by the prestigious International Association of Language Schools (IALC).
We are based in a beautiful private mansion house dating back to the 18th century, in the heart of the historic centre or Montpellier.
Our Institute welcomes every year students from more than 70 different countries. We offer a wide range of courses in small groups of maximum 10 students for all levels and all needs, taught by fully qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers.
We offer highly competitive prices for high-standard French courses, an excellent study environment and a friendly atmosphere. Our experienced and friendly staff is available to pay personal attention to the welfare of each individual student and to ensure that the stay will be successful and enjoyable.
We were nominated by hundreds of specialist language trip advisors, in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and in 2011 as one of the four best French Schools in France (LTM Star Awards). Please have a look what former students say about us.
Come and join us for unique French Language experience!
WHO ARE OUR STUDENTS?
We welcome every year students from more than 70 different countries. See references of former students.
- Students stay between 1 week and 9 months.
- Most students are 17 - 50 years old.
- Minimum age is 16 years.
- Maximum number of students per class is 10 (average 7 - 8).
- Excellent location in one of Montpellier's most prestigious streets
- 23 bright and airy, fully air-conditioned classrooms
- 22 computers for internet as well as WIFI, both free of charge
- Small library
- Reception desk to help you during your stay
- In-house accommodation department
- An experienced and friendly team at your disposal
We offer a range of activities in and around Montpellier, accompanied by our teachers.
- Different guided tours of the city
- Cheese, wine tasting
- Visits to Museums and places of interest
- Social evenings (restaurant, wine bar, cinema etc.)
- Excursions to Avignon, Carcassonne, Nimes, Provence, Camargue etc.
Excellent teachers, good school, terrible host family accommodation and meals
I will go again
Amazing French School
Excellent Language School